[复制链接]

升级   18%

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2013-11-23 19:13:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

This happened almost a year ago. I was still in college in Vancouver and partying harder than ever. One Friday night I was invited by a friend to a party at his school  He is tall, strong, attractive and seemed nice so I agreed to go. We got on the dance floor, me being severely drunk and him as well, and soon started kissing passionately. After a while, I felt so thristy and the vodka I had earlier was really kicking in, it was dizzy all around so I decided to leave. He saw me stumbling out and went after me, leading me to his room. I was not sure about what was happening but since I wanted some place to rest, out of all that drunkness I followed him. After we were at his room, I sat down on his chair trying to catch a breath. Then he locked the door and came at me.
回复

使用道具 举报

升级   18%

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2013-11-23 19:20:49 | 显示全部楼层
He started kissing me fiercely, his hand running down my body. My mind was all blank and I just let him stuck his tongue down my mouth twisting and sucking. Then he asked me to lie on my stomach and suddenly I realized what was happening. I refused. He got really mad. He pulled me away from the chair, held my arms so tightly it hurt so much. I bite him on the upper arm and cut loose but that only made him more aggressive. His hands got on my waist and literally dragged me and threw me onto his bed.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

联系电话:647-830-8888|多伦多六六网

GMT-4, 2024-5-6 11:17 AM , Processed in 0.067761 second(s), 33 queries .